• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Child Carrier

StuartRae

In the Landscape forum I offered Andy some advice re. child carriers.

Last April my son was over from America with my new grandson.

Adjust the carrier so that the child can't reach your ears.

carrier-1.jpg

Your child will enjoy the experience......

carrier-3.jpg

......but may fall asleep.

carrier-2.jpg

Whatever you do, don't give it a stone to carry, or you may end up with a headache.

carrier-4.jpg

Regards,

Stuart

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

carrier-4.jpg

This so funny Stuart! I can just imagine every so often a sharp whack!

Next time suggest a little stuffed toy!

Asher

Love the pics Stuart

Not many people may be aware of this, but there is an inherent danger of Suspension Trauma that should be noted. In my line of work we often deal with the danger of this.

See this link - just sharing to increase awareness. A regular break is essential, and I would think even more so for small kids.

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Hi Stuart,

Thanks for sharing. Looks like we shall have some fun when our little one is a bit older! The advice about carrying rocks seems like a good idea. Will have to remember to duck for low branches as well!

ErikJonas

Banned
Hi Stuart....

I saw this and my first thought was what a fine looking family you have,as this is not all of your family but very nice looking family members...