• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Email for Rawshooter users

Paul Caldwell

Has anyone gotten their email for the "free" upgrade for Lightroom if you were a rawshooter Pro user? I have not and was curious on others.

Thanks
Paul Caldwell

Rawshooter to Lightroom "upgrade"

I got my letter at the end of last week at the same time as some others. Go to the Pixmantec forum to see what the address is to which you can send an appeal if they missed out on you.

scott

Carl Harsch

I got mine on the 21st. LR 1.0 is up and running without a hitch.

Edit: I uninstalled the Beta and installed the trial version of LR 1.0. When I got the serial number from Adobe, I simply registered the trial version with the serial number without downloading it again via the email link.

Last edited:

John_Nevill

I got mine on the 21st but didn't download it until yesterday. It installed over the beta without a problem and upgraded the beta library.
The link Adobe give you in the email is for one time use only. Also note that there is a link to the the RSP sidecar migration tool in the email and this should start working on the 5th March.
I must confess LR has come on considerably since the beta, I loaded 1500 images into the library in 5 mins on a USB caddy drive and no crashes yet.
The spot dust removal is a little strange at first, but once you realise how it works together with the sync feature, you can mask persistent dust spots across hundreds of images at the click of button. Great feature!