• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The spring arrived

Finally the winter finished here in France. The spring is here now and I took the chance to take some macro pictures.

foto 01
(1/640, f5.2 ISO 100 108mm)

MENEGHETTI_MARCOS_spring01.jpg

foto 02
(1/800 f4.2 ISO 100 70.3mm)

MENEGHETTI_MARCOS_spring02.jpg

foto 03
(1/640 f4.0 ISO 100 17.2 mm)

MENEGHETTI_MARCOS_spring06.jpg

foto 04
1/1000 f5.6 ISO 100 4.5mm

MENEGHETTI_MARCOS_spring07.jpg

See you soon.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Finally the winter finished here in France. The spring is here now and I took the chance to take some macro pictures.

foto 03
(1/640 f4.0 ISO 100 17.2 mm)

MENEGHETTI_MARCOS_spring06.jpg

foto 04
1/1000 f5.6 ISO 100 4.5mm

MENEGHETTI_MARCOS_spring07.jpg

Hi Marco,

Great that we don't have to understand a language to enjoy these pictures from France in a well-deserved spring!

I like these two picture for their joi de vivre. The "Dan de Lyon" seeds dome stands in front of grasses in the b.g in a blur which helps energize the scene. The unusual angle in the last picture is once, again a good experience.

Enjoy the spring. But where are the silk dresses and the fancy shoes?

Asher

Hi, Asher Kelman

Thank you so much you liked it. It's a great pleasure to know that.

Well, the silk dresses and the fancy shoes are in Paris. I live out of Paris with animals around hehehe.