• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Scannings

Antonio Correia

From this thread.

Some work from some scanned objects random chosen

Plastic hart
i-sQ23D3n-XL.jpg

Kitchen cloth
i-FPsn7MF-XL.jpg

Carrots and coriander
i-QTQCBWQ-XL.jpg

Cotton Glove
i-P5vN9W9-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Congrats on your new journey into the world of aged Oojarlid film using a scanner!

A road ahead that we want you to explore!

Asher

Antonio Correia

I am not sure if I will keep doing this.

The scanner/printer returns poor images and the results don't look too flattering (for me).

I may try again. Anywhere with another machine.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am not sure if I will keep doing this.

The scanner/printer returns poor images and the results don't look too flattering (for me).

I may try again. Anywhere with another machine.

It’s the”, (a escape from expected “perfection”, (itself a common ruination of art), that is so refreshing. Look at Miro and Picasso. We have to learn to be playful and inexact again!

The scanner is fine. Some folk make the most delicate images of plants by scanning. Others look for the “old Polaroid film” look. You have, in addition your skills in Photoshop and images of Indian temples, saris and jewels that Picasso never saw!

Do more and you will discover a lot more about your inner “Cathedral of the Mind” where your brain tries out imagined forms for you to date to recreate!

Asher