• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from SC

Jason Anderson

Hello,

My name is Jason (obviously) and I am a longtime devotee of photography. Without boring you about my sordid history, suffice to say I have re-entered the photography scene with my own entry level SLR last year. I ended up choosing the Canon series 350D to re-learn the craft.

I still am learning a lot amout how to take photos, but have met up with several other hobbysits in my area. We have formed our own local club, and while it is fun to administer the local site, I am always looking to expand my knowledge base and share the limited knowledge I have gained thus far (just scratched a few tips off the iceberg...)

Anyway, looking forward to being here and seeing another forum develop.