• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

X100 Still Life

George Holroyd

I took this while shooting in the Latin Quarter yesterday. I was looking for things that lent themselves to B&W, but found this plant on the verge of shade and took a snapshot at 1/15 of a second, which was how I had been shooting in order to allow some camera shake into my pictures. So, depending on how you personally define image quality, this may be a throw-away or a keeper, I'm undecided.

The X100 is a joy to carry and shoot, despite its quirks.

252386_503581499682715_1493753529_n.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A little more dancing with myself (and the X100), for those following along at home.

402979_506510182723180_558683130_n.jpg

George,

This seems like a reflection in a window. but I'd have thought the figure was female. But maybe that's my wish and so my brain conjures up the rest!

Asher

George Holroyd

A building across the Rue de Vaugirard reflected in an office window with plants silhouetted by interior lighting. I didn't get the girl's name, unfortunately.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I took this while shooting in the Latin Quarter yesterday. I was looking for things that lent themselves to B&W, but found this plant on the verge of shade and took a snapshot at 1/15 of a second, which was how I had been shooting in order to allow some camera shake into my pictures. So, depending on how you personally define image quality, this may be a throw-away or a keeper, I'm undecided.

The X100 is a joy to carry and shoot, despite its quirks.

252386_503581499682715_1493753529_n.jpg

George,

What happened to the picture?

Asher