• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Me and My Leica

James Lemon

i-PK4x2W5-L.jpg

This image was created by Thorsten Von Overgaard while I attended one of his workshops in Seattle Washington. June 2014

Jarmo Juntunen

I'll comment, even if it is not your picture. There's a great feel to this. Reminds me of some 60's-70's American road movies. You fit in that frame just perfectly, James.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
i-PK4x2W5-L.jpg

This image was created by Thorsten Von Overgaard while I attended one of his workshops in Seattle Washington. June 2014

James

I wish the other vehicle wan't in the b.g. still it's a very well made image. A lot of strength and character.

Asher

James Lemon

James

I wish the other vehicle wan't in the b.g. still it's a very well made image. A lot of strength and character.

Asher

Asher

Yeah that is what my wife said but I am not bothered by it. I think it gives the image more context and makes it a bit less posed. I am always on the lookout for a good picture!