• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

More Random Portraits!

James Lemon

i-TVQc6TB-L.jpg

i-2cX4DdC-L.jpg

i-s8fbSVX-L.jpg

i-t9B7dZk-L.jpg

i-xHsGnZc-L.jpg

i-Xx2RHds-L.jpg

Antonio Correia

The ones I like most are the first and the last.

The first one because of the light and the DOF

The other because it is a self portrait and it is the look I would have if doing the same... :)

James Lemon

The ones I like most are the first and the last.

The first one because of the light and the DOF

The other because it is a self portrait and it is the look I would have if doing the same... :)

Hello Antonio

Thank you for your kind words! I thought his giant earing in the lobe was worth it.

James

James Lemon

You obviously live in a more populated area that I do to find so many different characters. Good stuff!

Thank you Maggie!

I took these pictures in many different locations the first one was in another Country. You don't need to be in busy places to take pictures. Just wear your camera when you head out of the house.

James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jim,

What characterizes your images to me is the feeling of spontaneity going from one image to the next.

Somehow it makes it appear that it was all fun!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello Asher

It was all fun and spontaneous to!

James

Jim,

Not really, whether you realize it or not, each time you set up different templates in your mind, much different than snaps would have been by Antonio Correia, for example. There's a random number generator in your head somewhere that makes sets each new composition with unique, not to be repeated coordinates. What you and I experience and see here as "spontaneous" is just the exported physical result of many very unique personal choices.

We see it as a natural series of happenings!

Asher