• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Homage to the Pizzle

Rajan Parrikar

pro member
From my blog post Homage to the Pizzle.

Photograph of the painting "Madonna Borealis" by Cheo Cruz.

penisart.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Rajan,

One of the problems that larger animals face is the need to have a longer organ to reach to and into the female part. With increased length and force behind it, there's danger of tissue damage.

As part of the cooperative nature of the elephant, several others will place themselves either side of the female to be mounted to help steady her and allow the penetration to proceed without damage.

Then, some animals, to protect their speciation, (or allow prolonged mating with rarely discovered females), have a bone to define the geometry. There's immediacy of function. Also there's less chance of crossing by competitors with the wrong key shape. I'd be worried about damage to the lock! More here.

Asher