• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Eruption in Iceland

Rajan Parrikar

pro member
This is the magnificent mountain Lómagnúpur in southeast Iceland. See my photo essay Eruption in Iceland for context.

lomagnupur.jpg

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Like, I'll never forget driving down that road along the south of the country, one of the longest and straightest roads in the world with a 50mph speed limit. One of my main memories of Iceland is a scene not at all dissimilar to the above!

Rajan Parrikar

pro member
Like, I'll never forget driving down that road along the south of the country, one of the longest and straightest roads in the world with a 50mph speed limit. One of my main memories of Iceland is a scene not at all dissimilar to the above!

Ben,

I know the feeling well. Some of that frisson can also be had on drives through Death Valley and other areas of the Mojave desert.