• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pine Marten

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Superb, Gordon!

I love poses and flecks of snow on it's wonderful fur.

Asher

Not any complaint as the Marten is perfect, but any chance you can get back some more detail in the snow? Did you shoot RAW?

Nice shots! I like the white foreground/background - I think it works well for these shots.

I prefer the 2nd - the white background isn't quite so bright, and there's a little more light on its face.

Thanks for posting!

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Beautiful shots Gordon!

As others have said the white background contrasts really well and adds a certain simplicity to the shots.

Regards,
Andrew.

I like it as it is, very simplistic, a natural white backdrop with detail in the foreground. Georgous light actually.

Nice shots! I like the white foreground/background - I think it works well for these shots.

I prefer the 2nd - the white background isn't quite so bright, and there's a little more light on its face.

Thanks for posting!

Thanks folks glad you like them, these were taken at the top of Whistler Mountain.

Superb, Gordon!

I love poses and flecks of snow on it's wonderful fur.

Asher

Not any complaint as the Marten is perfect, but any chance you can get back some more detail in the snow? Did you shoot RAW?

Thanks Asher. I think I may have the RAW files yet but not to sure.

Cheers Gordon