• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

retoucher looking for clients

Josh Adams

I'm a freelance retoucher. I didn't see a classifieds forum so I'm posting notice here. It's a bit of a slow season for me now so I'm looking for new clients. I've been a retoucher for 7+ years. I have experience in portrait and wedding photographer, but looking at expanding into commercial and models. If you have any interest just let me know. You can email me at j3@adams-assoc.com

here is a link to some samples: http://www.joshuascustomphotography.com/retouchingsamples.php

hope to hear from you,

josh

Last edited by a moderator:

ron_hiner

I'm crazy-busy right now... and I don't have time to do the photoshop work that I need to do... So... Josh's post hit at a perfect time... I sent him one of my shots that needed some work and he did a beautiful job!

Thanks Josh!

Ron

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'm impressed! I hope more people will use your serivce and wish you well. Meanwhile I hope you will get to know everyone in the fora so we can have some fun. Your talents could help a lot of people!

Asher