• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Scotland..

fahim mohammed

Just an extraordinarily beautiful country....

p519145051.jpg

p332162486.jpg

Best.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Fahim,

Scotland has a rich tradition of ghosts and you have captured this well. The second picture is extraordinary. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

fahim mohammed

Cem, thanks for looking in. We took a night walking tour in Edinburgh supposedly exploring the haunts of
ghosts and goblins and other weird beings!

Regards.

Hi Fahim,

Scotland has a rich tradition of ghosts and you have captured this well. The second picture is extraordinary. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

I'm intrigued by your walking tour and want to know how you can keep up with a veteran Everest athlete? How long was it and is this a generally available travel package or a private one off itinerary? In any case, you have just set the mood and would now like the rest of the images!

Yes it is ghostly at night.

Asher

janet Smith

pro member
Just an extraordinarily beautiful country....

Hi Fahim

I think the second shot is Eilean Donan castle by Dornie, I hope you went a bit further on and up the mountain pass at Mam Ratagan and went to Arnisdale & Corran at the end of the road, one of my absolute favourite places in Scotland!

I like your atmospheric shot of Edinburgh.

Glad you enjoyed your visit to my spiritual homeland!

fahim mohammed

Asher, the tour is a normal everyday tour starts slightly late in the evenings. I think 3-4 hrs. keeping
up with the others...panting and puffing.

let me scan a few more.

Janet, we did get further up, but don't remember what it was called. it was a miserable grey date with
a slight shower. but what a place..wow!

Thanks for your comments folks.

Mike Shimwell

Hi Fahim

Scotland is but a few miles from North Yorkshire or Northumberland! I like these and the courage to leave dark areas is rewarding. Too often people look for detail in the darkest shadows to the brightest highlights (slaves to Ansel), but this is rewarding and creates the sense of mystery and night.

Mike

fahim mohammed

Mike, I think we should saunter of in them parts next time I am there! what says you?

Asher:

The tour is one of these.. ( digital pic )

p941370507.jpg

I saw them things everywhere back there:

p920425937.jpg

Even in daylight, I felt a tingling down the spine. They say it is occupied by the Mc..

p610391852.jpg

Janet would know for sure.

Thanks for stopping by.

Take care.

janet Smith

pro member
Even in daylight, I felt a tingling down the spine. They say it is occupied by the Mc.. Janet would know for sure.

Hi Fahim

Well I'm so glad you posted this second shot of Eilean Donan, has a tingling running down my back this morning and I can almost smell the fantastic crisp air, fabulous on a cold winter morning, I'll be near there in March in one of my absolute favourite places, I don't want to wish time away but I can hardly wait, thank you for this reminder Fahim....

Eilean Donan I believe is occupied by the MacRae clan, and the ghost of a Spanish soldier (they spin a good tale - don't they!)

fahim mohammed

Scotland provides the visitor most anything:

You could sleep here:

p318845197.jpg

Eat here for a little upscale haggis treat, but don't overstay your welcome:

p532988681.jpg

In case you need medical attention, the Royal College of Surgeons is at hand:

p166187088.jpg

and just in case you feel a nobler calling or want to lift your spirits:

p129966503.jpg

As I said, Scotland has it all.

Regards.