• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Autumn: Leaves are fallin

Watch it, Wolfgang,

Don't put Maggie out of work. I would have thought she didi it for you, LOL! But you are using burgundy, so that is fine for now!

Asher

I doubt it's anything more than a coincidence, but my gosh, it is gorgeous, isn't it! He lives close to a fabulous garden and I would love to shoot with him :) Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am impressed by skills I admire but do not possess. This work is deliciously country village shop treasure! Just adorable.

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi Maggie

thank you for your kind annotations ... I appreciate them so much.
Compared to your skills in arrangement (I'm impressed every time I look at one of your tableaus) I depend on what I find and this "arrangement" was done by the wind and the sun - I just had to see it and get it :))

Hi Maggie

thank you for your kind annotations ... I appreciate them so much.
Compared to your skills in arrangement (I'm impressed every time I look at one of your tableaus) I depend on what I find and this "arrangement" was done by the wind and the sun - I just had to see it and get it :))

And you see so well. You are too kind, and if I ever get the chance to visit your city, I would love to go and shoot some flowers with you! :) Maggie