• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Manini Fashion Vol 1 1946 - 1966

It's time again for me to represent the non existing publishing company www.arturopublishing.com and promote all their non existing books at the ( real ) Gothenburg Book Fair. Strange behavior from me but a fun and somewhat unusual way to show my images and tell storys about each one of them.
This year the main "book" is about the Manini Fashion Company that started in 1946 and their first 20 years with collaboration with many of my other aliases.

This is how the "book" looks.

manini_reklam_bok_900.jpg

Me in front of the background image in my booth ( its 2x2 meter )
framfor_tatiana.jpg

A view over one part of the fair.
view.jpg

One of the rollups I used.
rollup_tatiana_II.jpg

Doug Kerr

Hi, Per,

It's time again for me to represent the non existing publishing company www.arturopublishing.com and promote all their non existing books at the ( real ) Gothenburg Book Fair. Strange behavior from me but a fun and somewhat unusual way to show my images and tell storys about each one of them.
This year the main "book" is about the Manini Fashion Company that started in 1946 and their first 20 years with collaboration with many of my other aliases.

A wonderful and clever premise!

This is how the "book" looks.

manini_reklam_bok_900.jpg

Lovely!

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Me in front of the background image in my booth ( its 2x2 meter )
framfor_tatiana.jpg

A view over one part of the fair.
view.jpg

One of the rollups I used.
rollup_tatiana_II.jpg

Per,

This is spectacular. You put a tremendous amount of thought, vision, talent and skill in conjuring up, conceiving and delivering this wonderful fantasy and reflection of our lives.

Congrats on being almost as crazy as I am!

Asher

Peter Dexter

It is amazing to me to think a fashion company has been in business since 1946. The photo of you is very complimentary and well done.