• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Noise Ninja CS3 Beta Plug-In Available

Ken Tanaka

pro member
PictureCode has (thankfully) released a beta version of its Noise Niinja plug-in for users of the Photoshop CS3 beta running on Intel Mac platforms.

I've been testing it on a Mac Pro and can report that it's smooth and blazingly fast.

For more information, and to download, go here: http://www.picturecode.com/nn_beta.htm

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Ken,

Thanks for posting the information. This is very helpful! Anyone else have more plugin updates?

Asher

Ken Tanaka

pro member
Note: Late this evening PictureCode posted an update to the first beta, apparently to fix a small lock-up bug (I've not encountered it). Same download location as above. Those who installed it earlier than, say, 6pm Central Time should probably re-download and re-install.