Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > OPF Look, Feel, and Vibe

OPF Look, Feel, and Vibe Comments & suggestions to the site.

Old April 10th, 2011, 01:18 PM

Default A Quick Questions section

as a young student of photography, i find myself very often coming to this site for advice on purchases, practices, and all sorts of odd little questions when they present themselves, but i will admit, sometimes, I cannot find which section my inquiry might best be served in

so i thought, it might be a good idea to have an open thread just for random, odd little questions that we might have for the rest of the forumites here on OPF, a thread that one could ask anything to anyone and get good, usable feedback from the rest of the group

just an idea

but there it is

Cheers!

Daniel Sawyer Schaefer

Outlierimagery.com
Old April 10th, 2011, 08:07 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Schaefer View Post
as a young student of photography, i find myself very often coming to this site for advice on purchases, practices, and all sorts of odd little questions when they present themselves, but i will admit, sometimes, I cannot find which section my inquiry might best be served in
How about a Prefix: Quick Question!: ?

It's now done for you!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.

Last edited by Asher Kelman; April 10th, 2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old April 11th, 2011, 12:09 PM

Danke Asher!

Outlierimagery.com