• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Raw Shooter video status?

Ross Stockwell

Hi Michael

I realize this may seem a silly question (and I am not trying to be a smart axx) given the demise of RSP, but do you have any plans to release the instructional video you have been working on? I for one would still be interested in this. I expect to continue my use of RSP until matters sort out.

BTW- I'll bet you've had better weeks ;)

best regards

Michael Tapes

OPF Administrator/Moderator
Actually it was a good week, as I went to the Soup2Nuts(MI) and Microsoft (WA) Photo gatherings, very useful :>)

Regarding RSP videos. I am not sure. I have the RSP WhiBal video complete and will be posted as soon as I finish one or 2 more converters for WhiBal.

I am also at work on the RAW DVD which is my top priority, after helping with the RSP issues and lack of communications. I am having good talks with Adobe regarding this...