• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pictures where color is king, essential and make things work powerfully!

fahim mohammed

p659926115.jpg

fahim mohammed

Mark, this is in Marrakech. Sitting next to the chair were two wonderful young ladies from spain!

Snakes would not have been my train of thought then.Neither now too!!

Hang loose and take care.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So, Jake that looks like a pretty good pile of leaves. What time of day did you take the pictures?

Do you also have pics of the trees before everything fell?

Asher

So, Jake that looks like a pretty good pile of leaves. What time of day did you take the pictures?

Do you also have pics of the trees before everything fell?

Asher

Taken at 12:55pm, can't pick my lunch times, lol.

I've been doing some practice with CS5. How does the processing look? Or would you need to see the original?

Just did a quick selection of the green leaf, made a layer of a copy of the leaf and layer of the inverted copy of the surrounding leave. Sharpening and curves on the green leaf. Blur and curves on the surrounding leaves.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wolfgang and Cem,

Thoughts on a new thread just for lamps and lights. I like the subject. What do you think?

Asher