• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
She wasn't allowed to go out with daddy...

4603237143_059ea32ff3.jpg

Scanned from an old 35mm negative.
(The yellow patches are from improper fixing/washing).

Regi

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
781698750_EyePK-L-4.jpg

751626124_ZX6gV-L-3.jpg

Antonio, Antonio!

So good to have you here. You bring two pictures so I greet you twice. (You are already "great", LOL! When were you in the Indian Sub-continent? Yes they are both expressive. The large ring reminds me of the huge Ascott hats in the U.K. But can they be swopped?

Asher

Last edited:

Antonio Correia

...Antonio, Antonio!So good to have you here. You bring two pictures so I great you twice...Asher
Please don't great me. Not even once.
OK OK thank you ! :)
I have been in India last November for the third time in ten years.
Fantastic place to shoot portraits.
How are you ? Healthy ? Great !!! :)

Do you also like these here ? I wonder how many I have... Maybe 50 ? I don't know...
To see these and other pictures in black background you have to go here. Far better.

763979445_kb4t4-L-3.jpg

845343956_jQUoJ-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
First, Antonio,

I do appreciate traveling with you. Sometimes I replay the photographs in my mind. These last two pictures seem a tad flat although the feelings are still transmitted. I might add a tad of an S curve in PS and/ vibrance.

The black background is an interesting idea for us to consider again. However, I'm puzzled as to why galleries, in general, show of real photographs on off white walls.

Asher

Last edited:

Adrian Wareham

I love capturing the expressions of other musicians while they play. Tricky to do at night without a flash. Still learning! Anyway, here's one:

SamTheMan.jpg

-Adrian