• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Are you looking at new posts? any issues with broken links?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Everyone,

Can you check these

Links were broken and I'm repairing them

I hope you'll revisit and find interest and pleasure in these picture of a fine photographer of architecture, sculpture and landscape.

You might have been turned off by broken links. Let me know if you find any more and we'll work to repair them In any case, cross fertilize by giving some precious time to pictures that might be outside your own style, and comfort zone, so that way we get a more robust dialog going.

Commenting is as important as posting new images.

Thanks for your support!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Asher,

Thanks for bringing this up. I thought I had even commented on the last one, but I am no longer sure.

It happens quite often that several pictures get posted in the same sub-forum, but usually one of the last one sort of wins as it stays on top, maybe thanks to the first comment and the rest is barely noticed.

I do not know hoe to get around this, I think most people click on the post featured in the sub-forum on the first page and do not look further. It happens to me as well...

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher,

Thanks for bringing this up. I thought I had even commented on the last one, but I am no longer sure.

It happens quite often that several pictures get posted in the same sub-forum, but usually one of the last one sort of wins as it stays on top, maybe thanks to the first comment and the rest is barely noticed.

I do not know hoe to get around this, I think most people click on the post featured in the sub-forum on the first page and do not look further. It happens to me as well...

Best regards,
Michael

Why not use "recent posts"? I'd have thought that would be what everyone would use!

Asher

Michael Nagel

I use that as well, but it won't help when you have a challenge thread with several new posts - you only see the last that may slip beyond your attention :)
The best is to look individually, still.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

When you search you can choose if you want to have the threads displayed or the individual posts. As the 'Recent Posts' is also a search function, could this be an option either to have the threads with recent changes or simply the last individual posts?

Just an idea.

Best regards,
Michael