• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Saturday = Fun Day also!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I wish everyday could be Fun Day, don't you agree Ray?

Yesterday (well ok, yesterday was Friday;-) Sebastien our webmaster showed me a video shot by his girlfriend (she's the Communication Manager of the La Palmyre Zoo, one hour drive from Bordeaux).

It's about polar bears, to entertain their activity, they also feed them with live fishes… What we don't see is that the male just don't care and keep lazzyly lying as the female do play the game…
The real time is about 45 minutes but for obvious reasons they have shorten the film to a few.

Stop talking, let's see the film and have fun

Ray West

Hi Nicolas,

I agree wrt every day should be fun day. In truth, Friday is 'Poets day' = 'Push Off Early, Tomorrow's Saturday' (which has more meaning to folk who are not self employed, I guess.)

Best wishes,

Ray

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
No rest for the Self Employed

I love that - Poet's Day. Not heard it before. But today is a fun day for the self employed who work 6-7 days a week!

Off to Disneyland today - just me and my husband. No kids, no schedule and best of all, No Work today! Photos later this week.

Ray West

Hi Nicolas,

The thing is, I see we are more like the Italian take on it, I think you say you are the same, does that just leave Belgium as behaving in the European way?

Best wishes,

Ray