• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

RawShooter Support

StuartRae

The official Pixmantec forums are due to close at the end of 2007.

In order to continue support for what we believe to be a classic raw converter, Fred Spencer and I have set up a very basic forum where users can discuss tips, tricks and problems.

If you're interested, it's at http://pub31.bravenet.com/forum/2601722344/

Regards,

Stuart

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes,

RAW AShooter fans have been short-changed. I hate this gobbling up of talent!

This is so destructive as it limits competition of ideas in the market place. Also Michael Tapes loved that product!

Asher

StuartRae

Also Michael Tapes loved that product!

Yes, and it was MT who shot most of the test suites for the camera profiles, which is why RS works particularly well with the WhiBal card.

Now with no new profiles, like my 40D, it just sets their.

Ron,

There's a kludge which allows RS to read 40D and 400D files, but as it involves editing the .exe it violates the EULA we all signed up to. I tried it and it works, although the tone curve is a bit suspect. Needless to say I then deleted the modified version.

Stuart