• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Doing something a little.....different

Jim Galli

SinksSoft_1s.jpg

sinks on parade

After the Rodeo club went by I turned to see a small army of sinks marching down the street..............

Daniel Buck

doing any front swing? or is that just the falloff of the focus on the lens? Would make for a nice poirtrait lens I suspect!

I'm still enjoying the 35mm projection lens I got from you, they make darn fun lenses :D

Jim Galli

doing any front swing? or is that just the falloff of the focus on the lens? Would make for a nice poirtrait lens I suspect!

I'm still enjoying the 35mm projection lens I got from you, they make darn fun lenses :D

I don't recall any movements used. If I swung the rear it was to get more in focus, not less. These abberations are all lens. Unscrew the front off that one I sold you and have a look through it alone. You didn't know you bought a 2fer?

Daniel Buck

I don't recall any movements used. If I swung the rear it was to get more in focus, not less. These abberations are all lens. Unscrew the front off that one I sold you and have a look through it alone. You didn't know you bought a 2fer?

No, I've not tried using just the front, I'll have to give it a shot :)