• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Meta.Editorial Pending?

Jason Anderson

Had been waiting on a reply from Asher on an article for publication on OPF discussing the current state of Mac on XP, hurdles, and such, but since his PM's are full, will post here to see if anyone would be interested in seeing such an article discussing the ins and outs, as well as potential for future implementations and such. Feel free to post additional thoughts here. If interested, I can send a current version of the article via email as the forum as limits on post length. Regards.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Diane Fields said:
Jason, I thnk Asher is currently in Europe so likely hasn't caught up with his mail yet.
Bonjour Diane
Yes Asher is in Europe for a trip that he started in Bordeaux (coming from L.A. thru New york) then Paris, London, Munich, Switzerland and more! vivisting photographers, exhibitions etc.
He will be back mid July but may find an Internet connection before or give a break to his wife end enjoy together their holydays... that they really desserve! ;-)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks everyone for being uunderstanding!

Yes we are in transit still. With the World Cup mania, it is so difficult to find any hotel and forget air conditoning or internet! We have been baking at 105 degress F.

Today we finally discovered that the cable to our room was broken somewhere.

Jason, you are not forgotten! Thanks for posting the link to your work. I appreciate your effort and am sorry this opportunity slipped by. We'll make it up when I return.

I will be able to devote myself to posting reviews of representative photography from a number of countries. Also we will get up to date on promised articles.

My PM box is now free for new messages.

I am so looking forward to being back and getting everything up to date.

Asher

Jason Anderson

No worries Asher - no opportunities lost either. It's out there for people to read at their leisure. Should you ever wish to incorporate what I've put together into a meta.editorial, feel free to do so. Let me know and I can send you a text or word file without the green little (C) emblazoned across the top of each page. Enjoy the rest of your trip.