• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Monochrome Panoramas Exactly Nine AM - By the Sun!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The shadows in the morning serve as a sun dial. This was taken at exaclty 9:00 am using the most reliable clock the world has known, the sun! When the shadow reaches a corner on the left of the facing wall, it is 9:00 am prompt!

[Group 0]-IMG_3501_IMG_3503-3 House at 9-00 am exactly_900.jpg

Asher Kelman: Exactly Nine am by the Sun

iPhone 6+ 3 overlapping shots
Autopano Giga
Topaz layer
Nik Silver FX Pro layer
Blended in CC PS 2018
Output Sharpening Nik

Enjoy. give your comments and please, join me and post your own panos from your smart phone!

Asher

James Lemon

The shadows in the morning serve as a sun dial. This was taken at exaclty 9:00 am using the most reliable clock the world has known, the sun! When the shadow reaches a corner on the left of the facing wall, it is 9:00 am prompt!

[Group 0]-IMG_3501_IMG_3503-3 House at 9-00 am exactly_900.jpg

Asher Kelman: Exactly Nine am by the Sun

iPhone 6+ 3 overlapping shots
Autopano Giga
Topaz layer
Nik Silver FX Pro layer
Blended in CC PS 2018
Output Sharpening Nik

Enjoy. give your comments and please, join me and post your own panos from your smart phone!

Asher

Asher

It does have potential I like the trees, the diagonal lines and the geometry of the image. I think there is too much negative space in the for ground. Would it be helpful to have some other elements to give it more balance? I definitely do not like the diagonal coming out of the corner of the frame. Overall it feels a bit too top heavy.