• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Organized Chaos

Robert Watcher

ABB50A93-1D0C-46DE-AEF1-C8A7E39D77E7.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

A pretty abstract pattern of “stuff”!

There’s an evolutionary “science” to such outragious, but relatively efficient use of space when there are scant, (or no), shelves. The latter are created by the larger objects whichbthrmsrlves are packed in a way that a kind of set of “City Blocks” and “neighborhoods” are gradually created which act as “markers” for locating anything withinbaxshort local address!

But, of course, to visitors, this is an awful undisciplined mess!

Asher

Robert Watcher

“A situation or place that seems to be in chaos, but has an underlying organization and pattern which is evident to those involved in the situation

Mom: Clean up your room, NOW! You cant find anything in this mess..

Child: No Mom, YOU cant find anything because you just see a mess. I know where everything is. Its organized chaos”

“Organized Chaos” from Urban Dictionary (when I thought of the title for this pic, I just thought it was appropriate - had no idea such a phrase is considered legitimate)