• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Enhancing OPF: Reminder: When you post one of yours....

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Are you just posting and waiting for responses?

Invite attention by giving some of your time to other pictures that also interest you. That way we build community. That's the nicest help you can give!

At the very least, share your positive reactions. That's not too hard. The next step is criticism: how does the picture seem to work for you? Composition? Colors? Theme? Hidden motif perhaps?

Take a risk and give feedback. That's generous and really what makes us a happy place.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Might I add to what Asher has so rightfully stated.

It is also courteous to thank those that have responded to your post ( however unexpected the
feedback might have been ). Just a thank you is enough.

That should also contribute positively to the community spirit at OPF.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Might I add to what Asher has so rightfully stated.

It is also courteous to thank those that have responded to your post ( however unexpected the
feedback might have been ). Just a thank you is enough.

That should also contribute positively to the community spirit at OPF.

Fahim,

And there you are! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Rachel Foster

Very true. Not acknowledging a response has been a worry for me of late since I've been on so little. If I have not acknowledged anyone, please accept my apologies. It was unintentional.