• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Video 50 Shades of Hours

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
https://youtu.be/Be4cuGJPk5A

Music Jack Elliot.Diffusion
for best results open in youtube large screen

This is a superbly made photographic art video. It leverages drama in separate photographs, creating eclectic pairing with great surprises such as a cat in the dim light with glowing eyes, watching us. This is a well imagined and execute experience and altogether a delight. The surprise is that the title is at the end!

Asher

James Lemon

That is amazing Charlotte! I would really like to see the whole set posted here I must have missed some of the images.

Charlotte Thompson

James

Thank you so much….it may be against our leaders rules to post here I would have to get permission from our "leader but in a few days I will post in Photography as art the whole series.

Charlotte-