• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Flickr will be down for planned maintenance 13-sept-2013

Jerome Marot

Flickr will be down for planned maintenance this Friday 13th September 2013 from 6 AM CES to about 2 PM CES and won't be available during that time. I suppose that this will also mean that pictures hosted on flickr will not be visible on the forum at that time.

So, if you see lots of broken links on Friday, don't panic and wait till Saturday.

Cem_Usakligil

It's terrible, the end of the world! What next, Facebook down? The civilization will collapse. I'm off to gather some supplies for the shelter.

Cem_Usakligil

Seriously though, the linked-to pictures in various fora are still visible and seem to be uninfluenced by the maintenance. Only the flickr site itself is not available right now.