• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

OPF Discount! Glamor/lighting workshop in Los Angeles June 7th and 8th 2008:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fabienne%202%20Mei%202008%20%2853%20of%2053%29.jpg

http://www.doorhof.nl http://www.doorhof.nl/blog

Hurry, don't put it off! A few places left for Frank Doorhoff's popular workshop on glamor posing and lighting. He is a great teacher and his training DVD's are worth buying!

Mention OPF and get an immediate discount of 100.00 US for the two days:

June 7/8 th workshops in LA !!!
www.frankdoorhof.com/usworkshops

Normally $795.00 now $695.00

Or a discount of 50.00 US for the one day:

Normally $495.00 now $445.00

PM me if you are attending and them maybe we can meet!

Happy shooting,

Asher

Last edited by a moderator:

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I jump in the tramway!

Seriously (I would love to join!) are the price posted before or after OPF discount? This is not clear in your post…

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I jump in the tramway!

Seriously (I would love to join!) are the price posted before or after OPF discount? This is not clear in your post…

It's not a change in price, it's just $100 off for two days but still $50 off if you only attend one day!

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Well it's a pity I won't be there in time. But maybe I shall ever meet Frank here in the Netherlands where we both live, who knows?

Have fun at the workshop!

Cheers,

Cem

PS (off-topic) In case you are reading. Frank, Bart, Martin, Peter, and any others: shall we have a Dutch OPF meet sometime?

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Sorry to miss this

Frank,

I will be sorry to miss this but I have an engagement that weekend, long planned. I hope there will be another opportunity to study with you. Your work is quite spectacular.