• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Kodak Back for Contax 645?

Otto Haring

I am looking for a Kodak back for a Contax 645 camera. I have check ebay but nothing. Do you know anybody who is thinking about selling one?

I am looking for a Kodak back for a Contax 645 camera. I have check ebay but nothing. Do you know anybody who is thinking about selling one?
Not sure if any of these would do but

keh.com does sell backs for the Contax 645 but not sure if there is a Kodak one.

here is a link of what they have right now:
http://www.keh.com/search?store=camera&brand=Brand&category=Class&k=Contax%20645&s=1&bcode=Brand&ccode=Class&grade=Grade&sprice=0&eprice=0&r=SE&e

Good luck finding what you want.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Because Kodak is cheaper. I have a Leaf. It is expensive but not much better than a kodak for my purposes...

Otto,

My use of backs is limited to the 80MP Phase one and a 40MP Leaf. I'd like to know what is the use of your back that the Kodak is better for your purpose? I have been also thinking of getting the Pentax 645D as that is ~$9500 for the entire camera (lenses extra), up to date and 40MP. Of course you need Pentax lenses and if you already are well equipped with great Contax lenses, then I can see that the Pentax option could be to costly.

Asher

Otto Haring

Otto,

My use of backs is limited to the 80MP Phase one and a 40MP Leaf. I'd like to know what is the use of your back that the Kodak is better for your purpose? I have been also thinking of getting the Pentax 645D as that is ~$9500 for the entire camera (lenses extra), up to date and 40MP. Of course you need Pentax lenses and if you already are well equipped with great Contax lenses, then I can see that the Pentax option could be to costly.

Asher

LOL!!! 80MP and 40MP...!!! I am soooo jealous!!!! Honestly, I need a back which a I can take with me for destination weddings without worrying too much about it. I do a lot of destination weddings and I am always afraid that anything happens to my most expensive gears... My leaf is probably the most expensive one. I am tired of carrying the big box. I just want to put it into my camera bag and go!

Otto Haring

Otto,

Asher

Asher,

Do you have a link to your photos??? I would love to see some of your images!!!!!