• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Travelog: Photograher and his wife

Ossi Raimi

from Petra, Jordan

_img1280.jpg

Thanks for watching - C&C welcome

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
from Petra, Jordan

_img1280.jpg

Thanks for watching - C&C welcome

Ossi, I love this picture. So many of us have been there and it is as if you took a picture of each and every one of us over the years.

Excellent documentary of "The Tour" with a guide. Were you with that tour or you just caught them. I found "The Tour" really informative in uinderstanding the building, architecture, politics and arts of the Colleseum in Rome. Also the same for the Grecaen and Roman ruins in Western Turkey including the port City of Ephesus. The indiovidual would have to read many texts to come near the understanding one can get from a well trained and humorous guide.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The other thing I noticed, Ossi, is that your dear wife is not carrying a camera of her own or your spare lenses! Mine, neither!

Asher

Ossi Raimi

The other thing I noticed, Ossi, is that your dear wife is not carrying a camera of her own or your spare lenses! Mine, neither!

Asher

In real life, my wife takes photos too .. and in fact, we met each other with photography. I was teaching photography and she was one of my students.... we had common exhibition and after that we married.... that was over 30 years ago...