• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Another Lightroom issue

Michael Mouravi

Has this happened to anyone else?

On my Macbook Pro, when I select numerous images in the film strip (doesn't matter if in Library or Develop module) and try to do anything to them - delete, apply settings, etc, it only works with one image, not all of them.

If instead I use the multi-image screen mode in Library to select the images, everything works as it should.

Any ideas?

Mark Davidson

I noticed the same thing but I believe it is a feature and not a bug.
I believe that the Grid view allows wholesale changes but in Develop or Loupe view you need to sync the files.

Of course sync does not work with delete.

Michael Mouravi

Thanks Mark - not sure if it's a feature though, as help files in the Lightroom describe all these methods as the right ones is any module.

Also, Synching doesn't work in the strip mode either.

I should try this on my PC to see if it's across the board or unique to the Mac version....