• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

"Out of the office"

Cem_Usakligil

Hi folks,

During the next three weeks, we'll be off to enjoy our well deserved summer holiday in Southern France. Obviously I won't be able to access OPF much, if at all! So hang in there! See you all in 3 weeks' time :))

Cheers,

Cem

Angelica Oung

Lucky lucky lucky. I love the south of France. Please eat lots of yummy picnics for me.

Have fun cem! And oh yeah, take pictures. Heh.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cem,

We'll miss you but know you'll have a good holiday and that can only mean great pictures for us!

Thanks for all your contributions!

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Thx Asher for your kind words. I'll definitely miss you all as well. Take good care!
"Have spacesuit-Will travel" ==> "Have camera-Will take/post pictures" <LOL>

Cheers,

Cem

Cem_Usakligil

Just back in again ;-)

After driving for some 14 hours, we are safely back home again.
I can't wait to load and process my pictures. Will hopefully share some soon.

Cheers,

Cem_Usakligil

Kewl! Welcome back Cem, now that you are broke as Hell.... how good are you stripping wallpaper?.... LOL
So you are redecorating the place, aren't you? I'll gladly strip wallpaper just for bed & breakfast and some protection from the midges (LOL). And for visits to the beach to take pictures at unholy times of course.

BTW, many congratulations with the special workshop award you have won! I am proud of you :).

Cheers,