• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Call for Donations of Photographic Prints & or Files for fine Printing.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Call for Donations of Photographic Prints and or Files for Fine Printing.

Keith Kiiroja Photography Support Fund will be selling a series of pictures. So we are looking for signed prints that we can sell! Please post 400-600 pixel wide jpg versions of the of the images here with your final print size and the number of signed copies you will supply and and if matted or framed that size too.

Send me separately a note as to what price that has sold for previously so can price accordingly.

Asher

If you cannot provide a print, a great file will do and then we'll try to get it printed for you. Just post the jpg here and send me the full file and the number of copies licensed to be printed. Images will be returned to you for signing. Since this involves considerable accumulated extra costs, we will select those pictures which we deel are likely to sell in our market.

Last edited:

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Asher,

As promised before, I'll donate my Rotterdam Nighttime Skyline Pano:

img_32196_0_131623963-L.jpg

I think I will ship it electronically to you for printing and framing at you end since shipment with frame from Holland will be rather expensive and cumbersome.

Regards,

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Asher & Keith

I am happy to donate this one of Loch Slapin, Isle of Skye. I have no prints of it so I'd be happy to send you the file for printing (without copyright symbol etc) if you select this one as suitable - you could print as many as you think would sell.....

IMG_0010sharpsrgbcopy.jpg

Asher Kelman

Thanks, Cem, Janet and Kev,

I can add to that Mike Spinak who has donated prints of several photographs including one of Passiflora Tendrils, a superbly made phototograph!

passifloratendril1.jpg

Who else?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Please post the relevant jpg and if we are to print it, then send the file to

editor.opfATmac.com

If you have a small portion of the photograph printed, then we can use it to match your colors, otherwise we will use best aesthetic judgement based on a color flow profiled monitor.

If mailing a framed print is expensive, send it matted. PM me for details. If you have a Bio, send that too.

Great start, ladies and gentleman! We do need enough to put on a substantial show!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thanks everyone for the prints and files donated above! That's very generous.

We have altogether just about $770 cash towards the minimum of $1400 for September first ,(most already arrived, some on it's way by check or cash by August 21st). We also need another $2400 minumum for August and September groceries.

The pictures here need brothers and sisters! So please look over your work and see if you can donate!

The gift of a print is the something especially meaningful in a photography forum. Of course we have to sell it and even frame it perhaps, but we do things collectively through our artistry.

Spread the world and help us put together a nice gallery to raise funds to support this cause.

Asher