• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Paris, London, Rome, here I come

Paul Bestwick

pro member
Yea I am doing some wedding shots in Paris in June 2008. Lets meet up for coffee.
You can even assist me on the day if you feel like the experience.

Ciao,

PB

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Oh Well,

Very exciting to get a destination wedding. I'd take you up on the offer, but, I will be visiting St. Petersburg, Russia (and a few other spots) in June. Rome and London are some of my favorite cities to visit - Italy, Rome and England - very exciting for you.

Paul Bestwick

pro member
yea well hopefully this time I will be able to make some connections. Last time I was in Paris (2001) I enjoyed looking around but not knowing any French made it very difficult. I fared better in Italy. My wife is Italian but I know more words than her.... lol.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Paul
welcome to France (again!)
unfortunately Paris is 3h of high speed train or 1,5 h fly, but if I'm in Paris at that time, for sure will find some good moments to share!
Please remind a week or 2 before your arrival…

Paul Bestwick

pro member
It will be awesome....... I have had this in my mind to do for a few years now. & just as I pictured it is coming to pass.
The images are going to be fantastic. Might help if I can find out where in Paris I can hire some gear if need be.

Hello Paul,

June 2008 seems a long, long way off, but if I'm in Paris at that time, do get in touch sometime before. You might try Objectif Bastille for euipment rental. And they happen to have a great CPS here (which I hope you w'ont need), just on the outskirts of Paris. By then we'll have been able to compare the 1Ds3 with earlier versions. Have sent you a PM.

Paul Bestwick

pro member
yea I visited those cities in 2001. It is too long to wait between visits & that is the trouble with being in Australia. It is a long way from anywhere.

i will just have to make more money. Who knows though, I am hoping my Paris wedding shots will open some doors to more opportunities in Europe.