• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bellamax Upshot software

rdaviskc

Has anyone here tried this photo processing software? Would appreciate any opinions or reviews. I've Googled it but with limited results as to pro and cons. Can't even find which raw formats it works with.

Matthew_Kress

I've dabbled w/ it a bit -- I don't know all the RAW formats it supports, but it works on my .CR2s, although I don't use it for raw conversion (still using RSP). I generally use it on my friends/ family jpg before I post them -- the quick fix does an OK job and it does it reasonably fast -- the performance hit is from indexing the pictures and it does seem to take a long time to do it (kinda like LightRoom b3).

You can check out the discussion group at UpShotphoto.com -- there aren't many posts, but there are several that discuss feature requests, which would give you an idea of what its lacking.

edit:

I checked the help file and all it says is:

Raw File handling
UpShot transparently supports most camera RAW image formats including those from these camera manufacturers:
Canon
Fujifilm
Kodak
Konica-Minolta
Nikon
Olympus
Sigma
Sony

Last edited:

rdaviskc

Thanks Matt, I'll check the discussion group further. I've posted the question on the site but there have been no replies.