• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Central America

I am Michael Laughery and would like to say hello to everyone on the forum.

I am retired and live in the Republic of Panamà, I grew up in Ohio. I have always had an interest in photography, and I have been using digital P&S’s for a few years. I recently bought a used Canon 10D and decided it was time to learn how to get better results. I have been reading the threads for a few days and this seems to be a friendly and helpful forum with very talented, knowledgeable members.

Saludos desde La Paz Bolivia, yo soy nicaraguense y me mantengo dando lata aqui en este forum, tengo un Mamiya 645/P25 y D300... Viva centroamerica !

Saludos desde La Paz Bolivia, yo soy nicaraguense y me mantengo dando lata aqui en este forum, tengo un Mamiya 645/P25 y D300... Viva centroamerica !

Hola Leonardo,

Perdone mi esponal, yo hablo mas o menos, pero no escribo bien. I enjoyed the photographs on your website, the "war" section is very thought provoking.

I want to learn and improve my photographs. Central America is a paradise for photography.

The photograghs below are examples of where I am now, I need to work on both the technical and composition elements. Photos have only been resized.

All or any comments welcome.

Rana
PICT1812800x600Rana.jpg

Rio Chico
Imagen018800x600RioChico.jpg

Local Festival
IMG_3477533x800Festival.jpg

Loreen de Loca
IMG_3208800x531Loreen.jpg