• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

First Look

Sydney Rester

Disclaimer: I love these! But I stepped out of my comfort zone with the cropping and I'm wondering if if it works.

p1519932538-4.jpg

p1519932704-4.jpg

p1519932602-4.jpg

p1519932750-4.jpg

p1519932772-4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sydney,

Wedding pictures are supposed to help establish proof that the bride is happy, the groom is a great match and that the brides parents have given her a great start to recommence the next generation of family. You have done all that and more! Your pictures are not simply "still" and your discomfort does not show.

There's a feeling that you are set to please the future viewers of these images in the brides family's perusing of albums for many years to come.

You might find increasing the saturation a tad will be beneficial for the actual prints. A slight S-curves might be useful. Also try also adding a layer of unaltered curves in Photoshop™ set to multiply and about 6-16%.

Asher

Sydney Rester

Sydney,

Wedding pictures are supposed to help establish proof that the bride is happy, the groom is a great match and that the brides parents have given her a great start to recommence the next generation of family. You have done all that and more! Your pictures are not simply "still" and your discomfort does not show.

There's a feeling that you are set to please the future viewers of these images in the brides family's perusing of albums for many years to come.

Asher

This is exactly what I want to do and why I love wedding photography so much. What a compliment! Thank you.

I don't print much of my work, honestly. As second I hand over the images and the primary edits with that in mind. I've been enjoying playing with the flat, matte, hazy look for a while (hackneyed I know, what wedding isn't doing that) but I like it. Hence the look of these. Since this one, I've gone back to adding a bit more pop and contrast.

A few more goodies from this one:
p1519936508-5.jpg

p1519944836-5.jpg

p1519937594-4.jpg

p1519934116-4.jpg