• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nordic beauty

Graham Mitchell

Image062and064mix.jpg

Graham Mitchell: Nordic Beauty

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Image062and064mix.jpg

Graham Mitchell: Nordic Beauty

The pause she takes from her work with the apples is just enough engagement with us to admit she's sees us by we know she's going back to her work. She is not pouting, pushing her hips forward or posturing as if she's available. Rather she's gracious to acknowledge, just for a moment, that we are there looking at here.

You have a good balance with a tension as the hand steadies the basket, as she stops to see us.

This, for sure, is a girl for marrying, not just taking pictures! Find a person like this and never look back. That's how much I like your picture.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
High praise indeed! Thank you.

Graham,

Whoever has this lady as a daughter must be proud! I have had the fortune of having 3 sons, but missed having daughters! Luckily, son's do find their mates and then one gets daughters-in law and that's a treat! These are the built in continued blessings of family. So when I see a photograph like this, that's what I think of and all the hard work and devotion that it takes to prepare a young person for a future that's unknown to us. So really all we have is good intent and hope! When we can look at a child growing up right it's a blessing not to be ever underrated or taken for granted.

Asher

Hi,

Wonderful shot : colors, lights, pose... are perfect.
Bokeh is a bit harsh (due to bright light through the sleeves i presume) but finally it fits model's expression ! ;)

Regards,

Cedric.