• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Inner garden

courintrieurerkt4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cedric,

The reflection in the building is interesting. Maybe this could be brightened to balance the picture more and then it might explode with power. It obviously has considerable potential and is a great choice. This is an impressive architectural space but a challenge to do exceptionally well. There are no people or human images or words so your usual style does not translate easily. So here I don't see you own fingerprints. Here's my idea. Just an idea. Try working on it, perhaps, to to distribute importance to parts as your mind values each part. This can be done by very, very slight blurring, sharpening, lighting and contrast differences.

If you might do this, then he image is just at its early stages. Still this an unusual set of shapes and the rust like colors of the curved staircase wall adds something special. However, perhaps, this project is not yet finished?

Is this near you?

Asher

Last edited:
Indeed, there's potential in it and i am not satisfied yet with this picture. But i don't know how to begin the work : i feel something but i still have to clarify my ideas. Yes, it's near me, few minutes walking from my office, and not very far from my home.

Cem_Usakligil

... The image is just at its early stages!
.. However, this project is not yet finished....
Hi Asher,

I agree with most of what you have said except for the statements above. Had this been your own project you could have classified it as such by all means. In reality, it is Cedric's. And he might consider it to be complete. If so, how can we then possibly twist it?

Cheers.

Last edited:

Cem_Usakligil

Cem,

You're right but Asher is too ;)
This picture is not finished yet, there is some work to do yet.
Hi Cedric,

As you might imagine, Asher and I know each other for a long time now. So I knew that he would not take any offense in what I said as none such was meant.

Since we don't know you that well yet, I just wanted to prevent a situation whereby you might have felt a bit uncomfortable by Asher's never diminishing enthusiasm. I am glad to hear that it was not the case after all :).

Amicalement,

Michael Fontana

pro member
Cedric

to me, its not clear enough what should be shown in the image, meanwhile I don't find the ambiguity, your 2nd look.

Suggestion: either you add more elements, or you reduce 'em; I find it somehow in between.