• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

tv

ashik ikbal

TVcopy.jpg

james sperry

well, i can't say anything about advertising other than, i'm on the viewing end of of the tv. but, from my standpoint, the layout is catchy... but trying to read the print is so distracting that i didn't really comprehend what i read.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Agreed with James! There is far too many effects. It does depend what work you want the image to do?

What's this image for? If this is to be in the background, say behind a presenter , as a set decoration, and not meant to be read, then it's fine. If the message is important then it's far too complex.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ashik,

So then this is part of the same book too? You must tell us why you are showing all these pages. Yesterday, with just this, I was intrigued, now I don't know what to think!