• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Banana Thief

Peter Dexter

I put out bananas for the birds. A possum always comes at night to find what's left. However a Kinkajou has caught on and now comes before the possum. Nothing left for the possum.

2269675897_49956cbc55_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I put out bananas for the birds. A possum always comes at night to find what's left. However a Kinkajou has caught on and now comes before the possum. Nothing left for the possum.

2269675897_49956cbc55_z.jpg

What an educational surprise! Never heard of these guys but there seem to be a lot of fans as there are breeding centers, here in the USA, where they can be had for $1,500 to 2,000 each! Some are sold spayed, but others as breeding pairs.

They advise not to declaw as this is "not humane" and to give them a large cage but let them out to roam the house. Some are claimed to be "friendly" and suitable as pets.

Here, I fear that a large hawk would swoop down to have a good dinner!

Asher

Peter Dexter

They are in the same family as raccoons. An eagle maybe but a hawk wouldn't want to mess with these. Sadly two have died recently where I live from touching the power line cables.