• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: I don't do ' luscious '..

fahim mohammed

A little ' spiritual '..sometimes.

p45016517-5.jpg

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Hi Fahim.

Thrice I have pondered this image and thrice I have come to the same conclusion.

This woman is among the well-to-do of her neighbourhood.

She has the best set of teeth I have seen in an elderly woman in some time. Even if they are dentures, she needs cash to buy them.

Her clothes are certainly not of cheap cloth or aged in any way.

Her jewellery is also of a reasonable standard and I wonder if she is holding 2 phones.

We are certainly not looking at a peasant here.

What also comes to mind is the old adage: If you want to know what your wife will look like when she is elderly, look at the mother.

I'm not suggesting she is ugly; only formidable.

You certainly have a manner about you if you can capture such poses from complete strangers.

Peter Dexter

I like Tom's take on this photo. pretty spot on. Many of the comments apply to the people where I live as well. I wonder if a bit more was cropped off the head than necessary.