• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Long Beach CA

Mark Adams

I've been shooting for a living since 1980 (brochures, catalogues and ad's) Started shooting stock in '84 and stock video in 2000. My stock stills are at several agencies, my personal work is at www.markadamsgallery.com and my stock video business is www.rocketclips.com.
This seems like a friendly place to spend some time and I'm happy to be here.

Mark Adams

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Welcome aboard Mark
I'll (and Asher when he'll be back from is European Tour) have a deep visit to your site.
In the meantime, feel home here and share!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Mark,

I'm leaving Munich for Budapest tonight. It was a pleasure to glimplse at your website and see the pictures of the reflections in the canals and the excellently cropped villagescape photos. The coloer is magnificent.

Note that you are in Long beach, a stone's throw from L.A.

Again welcome!

Glad to have you on board!

Asher