• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just created a new website. Thoughts?

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Hi,

Would agree with Mark's comments - some great work on the website, and shows what can be done with an iPhone, but the page length is annoyingly too big on my monitor (1680x1050).

Also, in the store section I couldn't find any indication of how large the prints are (might have just been me being stupid though). Your prices are very low as well!

Great images though, and like the overall design concept,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Steve,

I hate flash because it's interface with the rotating timer reminds me of time wasted and that anyway Google will not take note of the contents! You have nothing that might benefit from flash! It interferes with the viewing experience.

Now I tried to buy your dirt cheap, far too cheap really give away pictures, but the button does not work and you have no shopping cart that jumps to view after minutes of searching. I took on faith that this is printed by inkjet and about 8x10 but you don't indicate anything about the kind or quality of your prints!! I cannot believe anything should be less than $10, LOL!

There are some wonderful shots so the visit is in the end very much worth while, although I'd be far tougher on choosing your favorites. If you can do more like the one's that follow, you're off to a great start!!

Foot tattoo.jpg

flower_by_fence.jpg

I hope you'll post these so we can discuss them. The foot is wonderful!! :)

Asher