• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Backyard!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here's a view of a friends back yard. It's about 240degrees coverage with 37 overlapping vertical images at f=5.6 Summicron 50mmk 1.4 lens on a Sony A7R camera.

Babs_house_From_APGiga.jpg

Asher Kelman: Bab's House

37 overlapping vertical frames with the Leica M
Summicron 50mm 1.4 at f 5.6 & AutoPano Giga

Add your own backyard image!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A bit of a stretch but this was what I call my front yard yesterday

Cuttagee%20view_zpswawnpb1r.jpg

This has so much going for it. What a superb wall of water! The colors are divine. Where is this. Do you allow yourself edits or must the picture be as you took it, to be, "truthful"? I ask because the plant at the left lower corner seem too scrappy to contribute and I would remove it.

Asher

Andy brown

This has so much going for it. What a superb wall of water! The colors are divine. Where is this. Do you allow yourself edits or must the picture be as you took it, to be, "truthful"? I ask because the plant at the left lower corner seem too scrappy to contribute and I would remove it.

Asher

Asher, I'm happy to edit, I'm just lazy ( I do have a big raw file) but this was smallest JPEG, crop, resize, bang 20 seconds.
It's at a beach called Cuttagee, about a mile long I guess. There was one other person on the beach.
The vegetation at the edges are coastal wattle (acacia Sophorae), to me they say south Coast so I quite like them.
I did a series of shots of waves and vegetation. I was a tad frustrated with the results as none seemed to pop and as nice as the colours are, there had been recent heavy rains and I'd call the water quite dirty compared to how it can look.
Still, I love living at the coast and never ever tire of of it.