• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Any Nikon user in Los Angeles to help with a new device?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'm looking for someone nearby who might be able to assist trying out a neat new device that at the moment seems to be connectable to just Nikon DSLR's!

So f you live n the LA area, would you like to participate? I guess we'd set the thing up together and then you would use it for a week and report your findings!

Asher

ErikJonas

Banned
Asher I know a very good high fashion shooter out that way that might (i consider him to be one of the best) ...I say might...If its a device that would be used when shooting models....His stuff is some of the best work i have sceen but then he's got the studio, MUA and all things needed which includes clients...

But you still have not mentioned anything of the device...hes a good friend and i could mention it to him...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It's a neat GPS device so it's of benefit to location shooting, nature, wild life and street photography. Thanks for your help!

Asher