• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Seal Skinz

I don't remember who said it, but the most important tool for a photographer is....?....

The best boots you can buy!

I would add, hitech gloves.

Once in a while I drop into our outdoor equipment shop and pick up some gear. Today I came across a very nice solution for photographers that are regulary in cold and wet areas.

100% waterproof and breathable gloves. They fit very snug are warm, keep out the wind or snow/water, and it is easy to operate the small buttons on a camera, the grip gices additional holding security even when the body is soaking wet.

No more blue finger syndrom for me. <smile>

http://www.sealskinz.com/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi/KJ751%7C%7C~@c~@b%7C0%7Cuser%7C1,0,0,1%7C26%7C

Marcus Peddle

They look very useful. I bought a pair of leather gloves last week for photography but I lost one already. they weren't that expensive but I feel stupid. And sorry to the sheep they came.

fahim mohammed

Thank George for this valuable piece of equipment that I need. Last Nov in Edmonton, Alberta
my fingers could not move and I had to visit the ER. I was wearing gloves for sandstorms!

Best.